Learn how to bead this necklace using Prismatic Cubic Right Angle Weave (PRAW). This is an advanced level class, suitable for those with some experience using Cubic Right Angle Weave (CRAW).
The class will be 2 hours long.
What you will need for this class:
- For Zooming: A computer, phone or tablet device with the Zoom App. Position the device so that you can use it hands free so you can bead while you watch. The bigger the screen, the better. A camera and microphone is helpful so that I can see and hear you and you can interact with others in the class with ease. If you need to, you can establish two connections – one with your phone (for camera and voice) and one with your computer (so you can see my bead mat on your computer monitor).
- Bead supplies:
- 28 grams of seed beads size 11/0
- 10 8mmmm pearls (ok to substitute bicones or other 4mm bead)
- 20 12mm pearls
- 1 small magnetic clasp
- Thread of your choice (6 lb Fireline recommended)
- This class will include my Easy Start method for starting CRAW and PRAW. If you’d like to use my Easy Start method, you will need 6 bugle beads of at least 6mm in length. This start method is optional however – feel free to omit the bugle beads if you are comfortable starting CRAW/PRAW.
- Beading tools:
- Bead Mat
- Awl (optional – helps if you need to pull out mistakes and knots)
What you will receive with this class purchase:
- Digital pattern with step by step diagrams and photos.
- Invitation to a live Zoom meeting with a maximum of 15 students. (See title for date and time)
- General information about using Zoom.
- Personal assistance during class – live response to questions. If you have a camera and can take a clear photo of your work, I will be able to provide personal feedback and make sure you are on the right track.
- A community of beaders to interact with as we learn and chat together.
- Tips and tricks for overcoming general beading problems.
- Advice for creating your own variations of the design.